Special Photo

I've always loved the sea and despite being afraid enough I love to bathe and spend all day in water and when I was little my dad always accompanied me to bathe but when I grew up he stopped accompanying me so I stopped spending all the day in the sea bathing me haha because I do not like to be alone there.
In the picture I'm with my boyfriend, it was taken the second time we went to the beach since I met him I started to spend all day the in te sea haha he likes it as much as me and even if he wants to get out of te cold he always accompanies me and watches me so that I do not drown hah is what makes the photo so special
This means a lot to me because he made me want something I loved again and I enjoyed it very much as a child.

Comentarios

  1. It's good that you can feel that sensation again and continue loving the sea as before!

    ResponderBorrar
  2. I love swimming in the sea and throwing myself under the waves, and I can go a long time without getting bored, and I don't go out even if it's cold jaja
    and I love that you can love the sea again!! <3

    ResponderBorrar
  3. How great that you enjoy it again like you used to! :)

    ResponderBorrar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares