Improve the world


I personally believe that one of the missions of a forest engineer is to preserve nature, wich means that we are the people who plan, think and implement plans to improve and conserve the environment. 
I always imagine myself doing all this and I always feel like I'll do it wrong haha the insecurity of doing something wrong terrfies me a lot, but on the other hand I'm very excited to do something to improve the enviroment even if it's small, I truly believe that small acts can accomplish inmense things.

Any professions is to improve the world in different aspects of life, forestry engineer goes hand in hand with helping to improve it ecologically and keep it healthy despite being quite difficult, but fot that we a re studying and improving every day, I'm sure that all students today are and will make a positive change in the world, wheter ecological or social.

Comentarios

  1. I'm sure you will do very well, just trust yourself!

    ResponderBorrar
  2. each contribution is useful, we should all contribute to achieve changes

    ResponderBorrar
  3. you will be a great contribution to the world

    ResponderBorrar
  4. I believe too that the students will make a positive change

    ResponderBorrar
  5. you are right, we will all generate a major change <3

    ResponderBorrar
  6. Jajaja, we are all probably very nervous when exercising our future profession xd

    ResponderBorrar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares