Vocation?

I never knew what to study, I think at 18 we are too young to decide what to do for the rest of our lives :(
So I decided to study something that would help the environment, the only thing I had or I'm sure of is the though of not wanting to work inside four walls forever.
I liked the race very much and fulfilled my expectations without mentioning the horrible pandemic that has not let me motivate myself more to study
I think studying it has many benefits to be useful as a human being to restore everything that our ancestors have destroyed, because it has been them not us or more fixed people with money haha 
I really don’t know if this is my vocation or if next month I will want to make cakes haha, but I am sure the race is very good and beautiful, and I know that all my colleagues will be able to make important changes in the world <3

Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares