Goal of traveling


I have never wanted to travel to another country, because I always wanted to first know all the wonderful places of Chile.
But since I started watching anime I want to know Japan haha for the culture, for food but especially for the temples in various cities.
I don't really know such specific things about this country, I know that most people ar Buddhist, that there is the statue of Hachiko haha, the country has many islands and I know that all otakus want to go :)
I would like to know temples, eat strange food  but know its origin haha, I would also buy many articles of my favorite series, but more than anything I would like to have that experience.
I think I could not live so far from my parents so I would like more than anything to know and explore, in the same way I would travel first to some closer country in order to have more experience with the matter of traveling outside the country.

Comentarios

  1. I would like know the statue of hachiko, I love that movie:(

    ResponderBorrar
  2. Japan looks so cute in anime ... its culture and cities are so different from ours that it makes me want to go all over the country hahaha

    ResponderBorrar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares