Shinzou wo Saseyo

Hi! My name is Lourdes. I'm nineteen years old. I was born in a little commune called Buin, It is a very quiet location. I live with my parents and I'm the youngest of  four brothers, I have two cats Samantha and Flo, they are my everthing

I'm a second year student of forestry engeneering, the prefession is very nice, I really like but I don't like studying online. Lately I really like anime, especially Jujutsu Kaisen and My Hero Academia are very cool  I usually watch them next to my boyfriend, I'ts my favorite thing also I love embroidery. I listen to music of all kinds , I don't have a favorite style.


Comentarios

  1. I prefer jujutso kaisen than my hero academia, but both are great animes :). I recommend you boku no piko hahaha

    ResponderBorrar
    Respuestas
    1. Thanks you, but I already saw it ;) is very good

      Borrar
    2. Hi Lourdes! It's a pleasure read about you because I don't meet you so much. I also have two cats, they are sisters.. In the picture, is Samantha or Flo that is in your arms? that cat is so prrrretty

      Borrar
    3. Hi Vivian! the one in my arms is Flo haha, some day show me yours cats, I love them so much <333

      Borrar
  2. please teach me about anime so i can watch with my nephew, thank to him i only watched shingeki, and i really liked it

    ResponderBorrar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares