Favorite food 


Pancakes are a thin round dough filled with delicacy, they are very simple to make you should only mix flour, egg, a little sugar and milk or water should have a slightly watery consistency just a little.

Whenever I'm sad or in a bad mood I make them with my boyfriend, I relax and I love their sweetness, they encourage me since I spend a lot of time cooking with my boyfriend haha

I think it does not negatively affect my physical health since I do not always consume them haha but it greatly improves my mental health :)

I don't like any pancake, it must be a thin and very soft dough, with soft edges because I don't like toasted.
I hope you've all teasted them because they´re really delicious and if I don't invite you to prepare them <3

Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares