The best vacation of my life

In 2019 my brother sent me a message by whatsapp telling me if I wanted to go south with him, at firts I thought I was annoying but not
We packed our things and in bus we went to Valdivia, I was very excited because I had never gone so far from my house haha
We spend three days in Valdivia from Sunday to Wednesday, we went to a botanical garden, we walked in a boat which took us by a very nice river, the announcer told us that place had been flooded by an earthquake, it was unbelievable to see the trees and imagine how high and big they were since the bottom was not seen.
My relationship with my brothers has never been very close, and the fact that my older brother has invited me to walk like this was very nice, now that I am more adult my relationship with them has improved quite and feels good, I think that trip brought me closer to him as we were only the two <3
The trip also helped me decide that studying, seeing so many forests I was born to do something to help them 
(There were many giant trees, in the photo I go out trying to tame one)


Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares