Pepe

Pepe is my computer, I got it for Christmas almost three years ago, when I opened it I didn't know to occupy it I didn't really know if I would take the most from it but when I entered college Pepe became the most useful tool, I wouldn't know to do without it, I started to love it so I decided to name it haha Pepe.
Pepe helps me do everything related to college, homework, tests, etc
It positively affects my life as it makes life online that I am now much easier, I would totally recommend using it because it is totally useful device for daily life, it does things that on a phone is much more difficult 
I hope that Pepe can accompany me many years more, it has never failed me in a difficult moment as for example to get involved in a test haha I hope it never does


Comentarios

  1. What a great Pepe! Hope it works for you for many years:)

    ResponderBorrar
  2. what a crazy idea to name the computer, I would never think in that hahaha

    ResponderBorrar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares