Love
The are my two great loves the Samantha and my Flo, the Sami is the blonde and the Flo the brunette.
Have been with me for three years, I have seen them grow and fill me with love, Flo really like to knead me, any part of my body and is usually very abrupt, he pulls and stay with his legs up to make him love 
She also usually eats everything she finds on her way, without any care, even though we feed her three times a day 
:(
The Sami is just the opposite, only when she wants you can touch her is very angry and when she is she moves her tail in very delicate way haha.
She also usually eats very slowly ans must firts smell it very good time.
They usually fight a lot because Flo likes to lick her and play with her, while Sami is only interested in sleeping haha.
They came with me when they were very small and have besome part of my family even though my mom does not like animals I know that deep down she loves them very much.
I hope you both stay with me forever because you always cheer till the worst days <3

Comentarios

Entradas populares